Do's and Don'ts when hiring the bus or carPlease can you ensure of the following:
- Ensure that the bus is free of rubbish after use. There are black bags provided in each bus. Please do not take the roles of bags away with you.
- Please make sure that the bus is returned in the condition that you found it in.
- Please ensure there is enough fuel in the bus for the next group/organisation.
- Please fill in the forms correctly and DO NOT remove any of the sheets from the book.
- Please ensure you DO NOT exceed the stated speed limit. The hiring group will be responsible for any convictions.
COVID 19 procedures on hiring the minibuses and accessible cars
- All buses and cars are deep cleaned and misted with the recommended disinfectant after every trip either by the volunteer driver or the groups driver.
- The public must wear masks for every journey.
- All passengers must adhere to the 2-metre distance from other passengers and driver.
- There is sanitising gel available for passengers to use when entering the minibuses or cars.
- A perspex shields will fitted between the driver and the passengers to add extra safety.
- Carry tissues and cover your mouth with a tissue when coughing to minimise the spread of droplets. Please ensure that the tissue is dispose of safely.
- Download the COVID-19 Compliance Policy & Risk Assessment.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Welsh Government: Travelling safely during the coronavirus pandemic: guidance for the public
Welsh Government: Public transport: guidance for operators
(these links open a new browser window)
Community Transport Association: Coronavirus/COVID-19: Guidance for Community Transport